After you have removed virus in your computer, you found that your task manager is disabled, your folder options is disabled, your command prompt is disabled...you can't even show your hidden files and many settings are not restored. How can you restore the settings?
Download this file: RestoreSetting and run it. If your computer have already free from virus, all settings will be restored. What does the program actually do:
- Enable Task Manager
- Enable Folder Options
- Enable Command Prompt
- Enable Showing Hidden Files
- Enable Showing System Files
- Enable Showing Extension Files
- Restore Group Policies Settings
- Remove Fake Antivirus
- Safe Browser - Free 100% Protection!
- Correct way of using Browser to surf internet
- Why use Firefox rather than IE?
- How to kill a process effectively?
- Prevent Pendrive Virus forever
- Don't disable UAC or your computer will be attacked by malwares!
- Remove WGA (Windows Genuine Advantage) Notifications effectively
- How to patch without running WGA validation