How to delete Access Denied file? There is a program called Unlocker which can be used to kill any access denied file.
It has many other flavors:
Cannot delete file: Access is denied
There has been a sharing violation.
The source or destination file may be in use.
The file is in use by another program or user.
Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
How to use the program?
- Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker
- If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear
- The list box will give you a few options: Delete, Rename and Move. After select your option, it will carry out for you at once.
Download the latest version for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista - Unlocker is Freeware
- Remove Fake Antivirus
- Safe Browser - Free 100% Protection!
- Correct way of using Browser to surf internet
- Why use Firefox rather than IE?
- How to kill a process effectively?
- Prevent Pendrive Virus forever
- Don't disable UAC or your computer will be attacked by malwares!
- Remove WGA (Windows Genuine Advantage) Notifications effectively
- How to patch without running WGA validation